Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nomination For Top Forty Blog (Shameless Self Promotion)

It has been brought to my attention the "Black and Red Journal" has been nominated to compete in Family Tree Magazine 40 Best Genealogy Blogs.

It is indeed an honor especially since I had to be dragged kicking and screaming just to produce this blog by a good friend of mine. She obviously knew something about my need to write and discuss the history and genealogy of Indian Territory Freedmen.

If you have found information and/or stories in my blog that you feel warrant your vote you can do so (early and often as they say in Chicago) at the following link: www.surveymonkey.com/s/ft40-2011voting


There are many participants in the contest and whoever wins will be most deserving, I just need you to make it me in the category of "Heritage Groups."......
(I did say "Shameless Self Promotion!")

I want to thank you in advance for your vote and hope to bring more interesting articles on Indian Territory Freedmen and the Five Civilized Tribes.

Terry

1 comment: