Monday, June 20, 2011

Digital Scrapbook Another Way to Tell Your Story?

I've been curious about the possibility of using scrapbooks to tell my family history and came across a program that was offered for five dollars. I decided to download the program and see what it contained and if it provided me the platform to tell my family history in a visually attractive and stimulating way.



This program in the starter edition provides a great deal of options from frames, embellishments, and backgrounds when combined with the ability to convert and enhance all images; make this a powerful program to showcase my family history.


I certain that with more experimentation with the program I should be able to develop my skills in creating the visual images that will captivate the members of my family as they learn more about our ancestors and where they came from.









No comments:

Post a Comment